Friday, August 16, 2013

Unsaid..

Unsaid. When you think but you just don't want to say it.

Unsaid. When you want to say something, but situation makes it left unspoken. 

Unsaid. When you have something to say, but you're just too lazy to say it.

Unsaid. When you are more concerned about others than yourself, maybe.

Unsaid. When you're afraid to say things yourself don't want to hear.

Unsaid. When you just can't, can't, can't express it well, so it becomes unsaid.

Unsaid. When you love writing, more than expressing it.

Unsaid. When shut up is the only option.


Second blog, again I should say that I have two sides that can't be mixed in only a blog. Readers aren't needed; If you like reading my blog, it's my own pleasure. If you dislike, just don't read, please. Pretty please. I beg.

Unsaid, because I prefer writing than saying. Some stories are better be written, than be told. 



Unsaid. When you have lot to say, but you choose blog to say it, without hoping numbers of reader. But to respect other's opinion and experience.


Reactions? Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment